Moving to Canada? Need a mortgage for a new home?
New immigrants to Canada play an increasing role in future population growth and creating new market opportunities. Mortgage financing is available to borrowers with permanent and non-permanent residence status, helping newcomers to realize their dream of home-ownership in Canada. It is possible to own a home with as little as 5% down payment.
We will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. We are here to make sure you get the best rate and product possible for your first home in Canada.
The quickest and easiest way to get pre-approved is to fill out our online mortgage application. One of our mortgage brokers will contact you to ask any questions they might have and from there we can tell you exactly how much you can spend on your first home.
- Must have immigrated or relocated to Canada within the last 36 months
- 3 months minimum full time employment in Canada (borrowers being transferred under a corporate relocation program are exempt)
- Must have a valid work permit or obtained landed immigrant status
- For 95% LTV, down payment must be from own resources. For LTV’s less than 95%, the remainder may be gifted from an immediate family member or from a corporate subsidy.
- All debts held outside of the country must be included in the total debt servicing ratio (Rental income earned outside of Canada is to be excluded from the GDS/TDS calculation)
The first step to acquiring an official mortgage pre-approval in Canada is to fill out our online mortgage application. Once you complete this form one of our mortgage brokers will contact you to complete your approval. Click APPLY NOW below to get started!